Duo Security is a multi-factor authentication (MFA) service. Many services use one secret piece of information, like a password, to allow users to access a website or application. Some services use multi-factor authentication, which means the user needs to use secret information (like a password) AND an object (like a desk phone or smartphone) to access a website or application.
With Duo Security, university faculty and staff will need to use multi-factor authentication to login to specific websites or applications.
- How do I self enroll in Duo Security?
- How do I use Duo Security to logon to a website like myBucknell or Bmail?
If you do NOT use the VPN, STOP HERE!
If you do use the VPN to access on campus systems while you and your computer are off-campus, then follow these steps:
- How do I setup the Duo Mobile App?
- Should I approve every Duo Security login request?
- How do I use Duo without a cell signal?
- How do I use Duo with LastPass?
- What devices can I use with Duo?
- All Duo articles
Please consult the Duo Security Guide for additional instructions.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: authentication, duo, duosecurity, factor, mfa, multi, security, vpn