Follow-Me Printing – Windows
If you are a faculty or staff member, follow these instructions to install Follow-Me Printing on your Bucknell University owned Windows computer:
- Locate “Software Center” in the Start menu and click on it.
- Click on “Available Software” tab on the new window that pops up.
- Locate and highlight Self Service – FollowMe Printing – Install FollowMe Printing.
- Click Install.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen. You may be prompted to answer whether or not you trust the software. Click Yes.
- If you see a prompt that says Do You Trust This Printer? select the option that indicates you do trust the printer.
- Click OK.
- In the Start Menu, open Devices and Printers.
- Locate the printer that should be your default. Right click on that printer and select Set as default printer.
- Right click on any printers you no longer need and select Remove device.
- Print and release your print job on any Follow-Me Printer on campus!
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: follow, follow-me, me,printer, printing,webprint