Follow-Me Printing – Mac
If you are a faculty or staff member, follow these instructions to install Follow-Me Printing on your Bucknell University owned Macintosh computer:
- Open Applications
- Open and login to Self Service with your Bucknell username and password.
- Locate Follow-Me Print Queues and click Install.
- Locate Follow-Me Print Queues on the main page and click Install.
- When the installation is complete, open System Preferences. Locate and open Printers & Scanners.
- Use the +/- (#1) to remove any old print queues.
- Select the printer that should be the new default printer. Click Open Print Queue (#2).
- Open the Printer menu.
- Select Make Default.
- Release your print jobs at any Follow-Me Printer!
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: follow, follow-me,print, printer, printing,webprint