If you need to use a part of Microsoft Office 2013 that is not pre-installed on a faculty or staff computer, use Uninstall or change a program to install that feature.
- Click on the Start menu. Select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, select or search for Programs and Features.
- Scroll down to and click on Microsoft Office. Click Change.
- Select Add or Remove Features. Click Continue.
- Locate the program or feature you want to add or remove. Click the down arrow and select Run from My Computer.
- If you are installing the Thesaurus or Hyphenation, scroll down to Office Shared Features.
- Press Continue.
- Wait for the feature or program to install.
- Click Close. Close the Control Panel.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: access, hyphenation, thesaurus, spell-check, spelling, word, powerpoint, excel, publisher, spellcheck