If you are a faculty or staff member attempting to launch training in EDGE – Educate, Develop, Grow Excel, please follow these instructions.
- If you are clicking on the link from your Bmail, try to login to myBucknell and click the EDGE link in the left column.
- Use a different web browser. If you are using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, try Mozilla Firefox.
- Verify that your web browser allows popups. Online training in EDGE will open in a popup window.
- Internet Explorer – Open Internet Explorer, go to training.bucknell.edu, and launch the training. All university owned Windows computers will allow popups for EDGE to open automatically in Internet Explorer. For more information see Internet Explorer Pop-up Blocker.
- Google Chrome – Block or allow pop-ups in Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox – Pop-up Blocker Settings
- Add http://bucknell.csod.com and https://bucknell.csod.com to your popup blocker exceptions
- Safari – Block pop-ups (note: make sure this setting is turned off).
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: cornerstone, edge, employee, lms, learning, assigned, compliance