If you are a faculty or staff member who has been instructed to update the web browsers on your Mac, please follow these instructions. Older web browsers may have security flaws that put your data at risk, or may not work with products like Bmail or myBucknell. Please update both Chrome and Firefox.
- On your university owned computer, open Applications.
- Locate and open Self Service. You will be prompted to login to Self Service with your Bucknell username and Bucknell password.
- Click on the Install button in the Chrome or Firefox advertisements from Featured or Web Browsers.
- The progress bar at the top of Self Service will verify the application.
- The progress bar will display the progress of the installation.
- When the installation is complete, the progress bar will look like this:
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: browsers, chrome,firefox, Google+,mozilla, web