Linux accounts are stored on a file server called unixspace. To access these accounts from a Mac system:
- Single-click on your hard drive icon (usually in the upper right corner of your desktop)
- From the Go menu, select Connect to Server…
- In the Server Address: box, type smb://unixspace/linux-username.$ (where username is your actual Bucknell username)
- Click the Connect button.
- If you are prompted for your username and password, please note that you should enter your normal Bucknell username and password.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: Linux, Mac, unixspace