Follow the following steps to share your screen using ShareLink:
- Locate a projector that supports Sharelink and turn it on.
- Select “ShareLink” in the “source” list on the projector’s remote controller.
- Your projector should now display something like this:
4. WARNING: If you are using the bucknell_guests wireless network, this step will not work. Please plug in a network cable in the Bucknell network to be able to proceed further. DO NOT disconnect from bucknell_guests.
Follow the instructions shown on the screen. If you are on a computer, enter the IP address displayed on the bottom left into your web browser. If you are on a tablet or a smartphone, find and download the app that is displayed on the bottom right.
5. If you are on a computer, select your platform and you will be prompted to install a program. If you are asked for a “code”, enter the number from the bottom right of the screen.
6. You should now see this on your computer screen:
6. Click the big “Play button” to share your screen on the projector.
- The method for doing this from your smartphone or tablet is similar; upon opening the ShareLink app, you will be prompted for an IP and a Code, which you can get from the bottom left and bottom right of the screen, respectively, as with the computer. You even have the option to display the view from the camera on your phone on the screen, or just display what’s currently on your phone.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: internet, presentation, projector, share screen, Wireless, projection