- Download and install Xshell, a SSH (Secure Shell) client. This article describes how to get Xshell.
- Once you get Xshell installed, click on the icon in the Start menu to start the Xshell application.
- Click the Close button in the Sessions window that appears.
- In Xshell, enter the following at the Xshell:\> prompt:
where username is your actual Bucknell username and servername is one of the servers listed in this article (e.g. linuxremote1.bucknell.edu).
- Enter your password when prompted and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
You should then be logged into the server.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: Linux, Windows, xshell