- Download and install Xftp, a SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) client. This article describes how to get Xftp.
- Once you get Xftp installed, click on the icon in the Start menu to start the Xftp application.
- Click the New button in the Sessions window that appears.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the session you’d like to create.
- In the Host field, enter one of the Linux servers listed in this article (e.g. linuxremote1.bucknell.edu).
- In the Protocol field, select SFTP.
- Click the OK button.
- You should then be returned to the Sessions windows. Click on the session name you just created, and click the Connect button.
- Enter your username and password when prompted.
- Once logged in, you should see a list of your files in the upper right pane. You can now drag those files to anywhere on your local system.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: Linux, Windows, xftp