If you wish to set up the Duo Security Mobile App on your iOS or Android smartphone, you must have access to an another device to authenticate.
- Login to Duo Security at https://my.bucknell.edu/script/duosecurity/.
- Click on Add a new device.
- Now you’ll need to authenticate before you can add a new device. Select a device in the drop down menu next to Choose an authentication device. Select Call Me or another method available on your device.
- Select Mobile phone. Press Continue.
- Enter and confirm your telephone number.
- Select the type of smartphone you have. Note: If you have an iPhone, select iPhone. If you have an Android Phone, select Android. If you do not know what kind of phone you have, please contact the Tech Desk for assistance. Press Continue.
- Install the app on your smartphone. When you have completed the install, press I have Duo Mobile installed.
- Launch the app on your smartphone. Tap the + button and then point your smartphone camera at the barcode on your computer screen.
- When the barcode has been accepted, a green checkmark will appear. Press Continue.
- Select your default device in the drop down menu. Press Save.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: authentication, duo, factor, mfa, multi, security, vpn, cas