It’s a very good idea to check the security settings on your Bmail account regularly, such as each year on Safer Internet Day!
- Login to Bmail. Click the Apps Launcher (small grid in the top left corner).
- Click on My Account.
- Locate the Security Checkup.
- Follow the prompts to review your security settings.
- Contact the Tech Desk if there are items you do not understand or suspect are incorrect.
You can also review the most recent devices to access your account. If you suspect that you have just given your password to someone who should not have it, follow these instructions to see where your account is being accessed.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Bmail window.
- In the Last account activity area, click on Details.
- Review the devices and locations that have most recently accessed your Bmail account.
- Turn on the alert for unusual activity at the bottom of the recent activity window.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: security, bmail, gmail, email, cyber, cybersecurity, accounts