You can forward your Bmail to a personal email address if you use that address more often. To do this, follow the following steps:
- Log in to Bmail.
- Locate the Gear Icon at the top right hand corner and click on Settings.
- Click on “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” and then on the “Add a forwarding address” button.
- Type in your email address in the next screen and click on Proceed.
- You will have to confirm that you own the email address that you just added. To do this, log in to the other email address in your browser. If you did all the steps above correctly, you will have received a link in an email that you can click to confirm that you are the owner.
- All your email will now be forwarded to the personal email address.
Keywords: forwarding, email, transfer, redirect, change, new email
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.