With Bmail, you can either delete an entire conversation or one message from a conversation. Bmail will empty messages from your Trash automatically after 30 days.
Delete an entire conversation:
1. Open the conversation (or select the checkbox next to it).
2. Click the Delete button to move the message to Trash.
Delete a single message in a conversation:
1. Open the conversation and find the message you wish to delete.
2. Click the down arrow next to Reply, at the top right of the message pane.
3. Click Delete this message.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: bmail, delete messages, email,gmail