If your computer uses your wireless connection when you want it to use your wired network connection, please follow these instructions.
The video below shows how to change the order. If you are not able to follow the video, see the step-by-step instructions below that tell you what to do.
- Locate Control Panel from the start menu. Open it.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center. If you cannot see the option, try switching to “small icons” view as pictured:
- Now, click “Change adapter settings” on the left panel.
- Hold the Alt key. You will notice some new menus appear, like File, Edit, View, Tools, etc.
- Click on the “Advanced” menu, and then the “Advanced Settings…” option.
- As shown in the video above, under “Adapters and Bindings” tab next to the “Connections” list, click on the arrow keys to change which connection gets prioritized.
- Click Ok.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: binding order, network, wired, wireless, priority