Follow these instructions from Apple to log out of iTunes.
- Click on the Apple menu (top left of the screen).
- Select System Preferences.
- Click the iCloud panel and then Click on Sign Out.
For App Store
- Locate your Applications folder.
- Open the App Store.
- Locate the Store menu at the top of the screen. Click on sign out.
- Click on the “Featured” tab.
- Click on account.
- You will see an option to sign out; click on it.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: sign, out, log, out, remove, delete, quit, user