Setup Vacation Responder Message
Completing this step will send an automated response to all senders of emails received by your firstname.lastname@example.org account.
- Log in to Bmail.
- Locate the Gear Icon at the top right hand corner and click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the Vacation responder section (stay in the “General” tab).
- Select Vacation responder on.
- Enter subject and message (see sample below)
Subject: New Email Address
Message: Thank you for trying to reach me. Unfortunately, I will discontinue using this email address starting DATE. Please contact me at this address: (type your new email address after the colon).
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: Bmail, gmail, email, separation, account, Bucknell