If you have a Bucknell Google Group and you would like to send email messages from your Bmail that appear to come from the group email address, you must complete these instructions.
- Navigate to the Google Group.
- Select Manage
- Scroll to Basic permissions. Note the current permissions. Use the drop down menu to select Public, so that Google has permission to post to the group. Click Save.
- Scroll to Posting permissions. In Post As The Group, select the appropriate group (usually owners or managers).
- Follow the instructions to Send As your Bucknell Google Group (alias).
- When you have completed step 5, return to Basic Permissions and change back to the previous setting (usually All Organization Members).
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: alias, delegated, email address, send as, google, group, listserv