If you login to Google Chrome with your Bucknell account, you will automatically have access to some settings and extensions, including Read&Write Gold for Chrome.
- Find the symbol at the top right corner of your Chrome web browser. It is located below the close button on the title bar.
- Click on Settings.
- From the first field select SIGN IN TO CHROME option.
- In the new window put your full Bucknell email address including @bucknell.edu.
- You will then be directed to a page to enter your username again in the format you used above
- This will direct you to the Bucknell login page where you use your Bucknell credentials to login.
- This will take you to this screen
Here you can select Link data/Create a new profile according to your choosing
- Wait for a few moments for this dialog box to appear and select OK, GOT IT!
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: chrome, google, sign, in, log, browser, account