If you use EMS on a Bucknell-owned Windows computer, please review the following instructions and information.
- Open your Start Menu. Locate and open Computer or File Explorer.
- Navigate to the N: drive (\\netspace\software-fs$).
- Open the EMS folder.
- Double click on EMS_LocalInstall_prod_V4
- Respond to the prompts and wait for the installer to complete.
- Note: to log into the EMS program, you will need Events to create a login for you.
Logging into EMS without an EMS login
Standard users can access EMS through the web page, which uses your standard Bucknell username and password. You can access the web version here:
Printing from EMS
If you print, your should be able to use the printers installed on your computer. Your printers should display in the format “printername-lp# on print-# (redirected ##)”, and printername will be the name of your printer. If your printers do not automatically appear in Banner or EPM 11, use the ASAP Printer Select to install the printer you want to use.
Find your printer in the Add Network Printers box on the left. Click on the printer to select it and then press Add selected printer(s).
If you add more than one printer, select the printer you want to use as your default and press Set printer as Default.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Tech Desk for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-577-7777.
Keywords: administrative, EMS, event, management, system