If you use EMS on a Bucknell-owned Windows computer, please review the following instructions and information.
- Open your Start Menu. Locate and open Computer or File Explorer.
- Navigate to the N: drive, (\\netspace\software-fs$).
- Open the applications folder and then open the EMS_CampusClient folder.
- Double click on Install_EMS.
- Respond to the prompts and wait for the installer to complete.
Printing from EMS
If you print, your should be able to use the printers installed on your computer. Your printers should display in the format “printername-lp# on print-# (redirected ##)”, and printername will be the name of your printer. If your printers do not automatically appear in Banner or EPM 11, use the ASAP Printer Select to install the printer you want to use.
Find your printer in the Add Network Printers box on the left. Click on the printer to select it and then press Add selected printer(s).
If you add more than one printer, select the printer you want to use as your default and press Set printer as Default.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Tech Desk for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-577-7777.
Keywords: administrative, EMS, event, management, system