- Open your Applications folder and locate Self Service. Note: If you do not have Self Service in Applications, please contact the Tech Desk at email@example.com or 570-577-7777.
- Logon to Self Service with your Bucknell username and password. Note: Your Bucknell username and password are the credentials you use to connect to Bmail, myBucknell, or Netspace. You may logon to your Mac with different credentials that will not allow you to access Self Service. Note: If you are unable to logon to Self Service with your Bucknell username and password, please contact the Tech Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-577-7777.
- Click the Install button next to EMS Campus Client Installer.
- Enter your Macintosh username and password if prompted.
- The installer will place a shortcut on your desktop for the item you installed. Double click on the appropriate item to start the application.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Tech Desk for assistance email@example.com or 570-577-7777.
Keywords: administrative, EMS, event, management, system