To add a Teaching Assistant to your course in moodle, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your course in moodle.
- In the Administration block, click on Users and then Enrolled users:
- Click on the button.
- In the "Enroll users" dialog box that appears, select “Teaching Assistant” from the “Assign role” drop-down list:
- In the Search box, enter the last name (or username, if you know it) of the person you want to add to the course. If multiple names appear, scroll down in the list until you find the particular user you are searching for, and click on the name of the person whom you want to add to your course:
- Click on the button at the bottom of the dialog box to add that student to the course with Teaching Assistant status.
You have now successfully added a Teaching Assistant to your course.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: TA, add, permission, available, class, course, Moodle, teaching assistant