- To login to Code42, open the application from the system tray on a Windows computer (near the clock) or the menu bar on a Mac (the bar across the top of the screen).
- Sign in with your Bucknell username and Bucknell password.
- If you want to restore a file, click on Get Files.
- Navigate to the file or files you want to restore. Click Get Files.
- Select the restore location. Click Go.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: backup, mozy, crashplan, code, 42, crash, plan