If you are a guest on campus, you can connect your computer, tablet, or smartphone to the wireless network called bucknell_guests.
Note: This network will not work for Bucknell faculty, staff, or students, because many campus resources are blocked from this network.
- Locate the wireless setting on your device.
- Click on bucknell_guests.
- Click on Connect.
- Open a web browser, like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, and try to open an off-campus web page like Google or CNN.
- Check the box to accept the terms of the AUP after reading the AUP. Click Connect.
- Congratulations! You have now connected to the bucknell_guests wireless network.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: wireless, network, internet, online, ios, wifi, android, windows, mac