Eligible Bucknell University faculty and staff can download professional Adobe applications (full list at http://ask.bucknell.edu/?p=5659) using Adobe Creative Cloud. (Effective July 10th, 2018: Creative Cloud will replace Self Service on OS X and Software Center on Windows 10 for downloading Adobe applications.)
NOTE: These instructions will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please close all open applications and then begin installing Creative Cloud. You may need to login to Creative Cloud several times. Please be patient!
NOTE: If you have an older, outdated version of a Creative Cloud application, you must follow these instructions to obtain a current, licensed version.
To set up Creative Cloud, please refer to the following steps:
- Install Creative Cloud from Software Center or Self Service (Bucknell owned computer) or from the Adobe website (personal computers or off-campus computers). NOTE: Select “Sign in with an Enterprise ID” on the Adobe website.
- Upon opening the Creative Cloud Installer, select “Sign In” with an Adobe account. You will enter Bucknell credentials in later steps.
- Next, click on “Sign in with an Enterprise ID”.
- Select Enterprise ID, Company or school account.
- Enter your Bucknell email address into the “Email” field, and press the Tab key on your keyboard.
- The installer will automatically redirect you to the Bucknell CAS sign-in page as follows. Then, enter your Bucknell credentials (i.e., username and password).
- After you have been authenticated, you will be directed to Adobe Creative Cloud, where you can install Adobe applications. The Creative Cloud application will require an update, which may take as long as 10 minutes. During this time it may look like nothing is happening. BE PATIENT!!!
- Click “Install” on any of the applications that you wish to install on your computer. You have now finished working through the Adobe Creative Cloud Installer.
Note: Adobe Creative Cloud automatically updates any applications you have installed when the app is started, and can take a while to become usable. Please know that any updates that are installed are always highly necessary due to the complexity of Adobe software. Thank you for staying patient!
Note: Eligible faculty and staff are full- or part-time employees who are employed directly by Bucknell University, and not a third-party contractor. Students who work part-time for the University are not considered eligible employees.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Adobe, creative, cloud, self, service, Photoshop, Illustrator, applications, faculty, staff, InDesign, CC, Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Audition,