Eligible Bucknell University faculty and staff can download professional Adobe applications (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.) through Adobe Creative Cloud. (Effective July 10th, 2018: Creative Cloud will replace Self Service on OS X and Software Center on Windows 10 for downloading Adobe applications.)
To set up Creative Cloud, please refer to the following steps:
- Upon opening the Creative Cloud Installer, select “Sign In” with an Adobe account. You will enter Bucknell credentials in later steps.
- Next, click on “Sign in with an Enterprise ID”.
- Enter your Bucknell email into the “Email” field, and press the Tab key on your keyboard.
- The installer will automatically redirect you to the Bucknell CAS sign-in page as follows. Then, enter your Bucknell credentials (i.e., username and password).
- After you have been authenticated, you will be directed to Adobe Creative Cloud, where you can install Adobe applications.
- Click “Install” on any of the applications that you wish to install on your computer. You have now finished working through the Adobe Creative Cloud Installer.
Note: Adobe Creative Cloud automatically updates any applications you have installed when the app is started, and can take a while to become usable. Please know that any updates that are installed are always highly necessary due to the complexity of Adobe software. Thank you for staying patient!
Note: Eligible faculty and staff are full- or part-time employees who are employed directly by Bucknell University, and not a third-party contractor. Students who work part-time for the University are not considered eligible employees.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: Adobe, creative, cloud, self, service, photoshop, illustrator, applications, faculty, staff