This article assumes that your faculty member has created a Turnitin assignment in Moodle and that you have submitted your work to that assignment. Turnitin has a component called "Feedback Studio" that allows faculty members to provide both summary and inline comments in reaction to what you have written. Here’s how to find those comments:
- Log in to Moodle at http://moodle.bucknell.edu.
- Click on the link for your course in the Current Course List module on the right-hand side of the page.
- You will be taken to an assignment summary page. Click on the "My Submissions" tab at the top-left of the page:
- In the "Submission" column, click on the title of your assignment:
- Assuming that your pop-up blocker allows it, Moodle will open up a pop-up "feedback studio" window that (once it loads) contains your instructor’s feedback, along with your grade (at the top-right corner of the window). Some of the comments will appear as comment balloons: . You need to click on the comment balloon icon to see the actual comment. Clicking elsewhere in the window then closes out that particular comment, allowing you to scroll down to see other comments.
- If your instructor left summary feedback, you can find it by clicking on the "Instructor Feedback" icon on the right-hand side of the screen, near the top:
- You can then click in the X at the top-right corner (next to "Instructor Feedback") to close out the feedback window:
- You can actually download your instructor’s feedback by clicking on the icon among the tools on the right-hand side of the page:
- If you click on in the Download window, you will download a PDF file that shows your assignment text along with numbered comments. You can find the text of the comments, your grade, and any general feedback from the instructor at the end of the document.
- When you are done reading the comments, you can close out the pop-up window to return to your Moodle course.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Moodle, assignment, Turnitin, grade, feedback, feedback studio, comments