In late July 2018, the drivers to the FollowMe printers were updated. Unfortunately, this is not done automatically, and requires your action if you are printing directly to the FollowMe printer queue. (If you are using the webprint service, you do not need to install any drivers.) This article will guide you through the process of updating your FollowMe printer drivers on a Mac.
- Click on the Finder icon in the Dock.
- At the top of your screen, click “Go”, and then click “Applications”.
- Double-click on the “Self Service” application.
- In the sidebar, click on “Departmental Printers”.
- Then, under “Install Follow Me Printers”, click “Install”.
- In the following window, click “Install” again.
- The correct drivers are now installed. However, due to a known bug in Self Service, the following window might appear. Tech Support is currently working to resolve the issue, but this means the installation was successful. Click “Ok”.
- You can now print directly to the Follow-Me printer queue!
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: FollowMe, Follow, Me, printer, directly, install, pharos, webprint, mac