Your Bucknell password must meet the following password rules:
- It must be at least 14 characters and less than 128 characters long.
- It must contain two letters.
- It must contain one upper case letter.
- It must contain one lowercase letter.
- It must contain one number.
- It must contain one special character (Note: comma “,” and pipe “|” are not permitted in passwords.)
Please consult the Information Security Policy for more information about password requirements.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: BAM, Bucknell, account, management, password, username, userid