If you are new to Bucknell, follow these steps to claim your Bucknell account using Bucknell Account Management (BAM):
- Open the email titled “Bucknell University Account Information” and click on the link to Bucknell Account Management.
- Enter the Auth Code and Username from the email message. Enter your Birth Date. Type the Word Verification. Press Submit.
- Review and accept the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Press Next.
- Setup your secret questions.
- Create and confirm your new password.
- Verify your recovery information.
- Enter a recovery email address and a recovery mobile phone number.
NOTE: The recovery email address should be a personal email address. Do not use your Bucknell email address.
- Your account is setup!
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: change, enroll, password, reset, station, username, account, identity, management, bam