If you forget your Bucknell password, you can setup a new one in Bucknell Account Management (BAM).
- Go to Bucknell Account Management.
- Enter your Username and Birth Date. Type the Word Verification and check the text/email checkbox. Press Submit.
- Select the how you want to receive your PIN code.
- Check your personal email account or cell phone for your PIN code.
- Type the PIN code and press Validate.
- Create and confirm your new password!
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: change, enroll, password, reset, station, username, account, identity, management, bam