Not getting a push or call on your phone or tablet
- Have you blocked the phone number? Check blocked numbers.
- Is your phone in Do Not Disturb mode?
- Have you gotten a new phone and have you reactivated Duo on your new phone? See this article.
- Restart your phone.
- Have you checked the notifications on your phone to make sure that you’ve allowed notifications from Duo.
Have gotten a new phone but don’t have access to their old phone (for example, a student studying abroad who has put a new SIM card in their phone)
- Students can add a new device even if they don’t have their old device by getting a passcode from https://duosos.bucknell.edu
Cell plan doesn’t allow phone calls or wireless is unavailable
- Students and staff can come to the Tech Desk to get a code generator or Yubikey.
- Students and staff can use their Duo mobile app to generate a 6 character passcode, even if they don’t have a network connection.