NOTE: Xmanager Power Suite is a Windows only application. Mac users can install XQuartz to get a X11 environment.
- Start the Windows File Explorer
- Right-click on This PC and select Map network drive…
- Select an available Drive letter. In the Folder field, enter \\softserve.bucknell.edu\public\XManager6.
- Check the box labeled Connect using different credentials and click Finish.
- When prompted, enter your Bucknell username and password when requested (enter bucknell\yourusername for the username) and click OK.
- Double-click XManager6.exe
- When the installer finishes, you should find a folder called Xmanager Power Suite 6 in your Start menu.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or email@example.com.
Keywords: Linux, Windows, x-manager, x-windows,xmanager, xwindows