NOTE: Xmanager Enterprise is a Windows only application. Mac users can install XQuartz to get a X11 environment.
- Go to the Start menu, right-click on Computer and select Map network drive…
- Select an available Drive letter. In the Folder field, enter \\softserve.bucknell.edu\public\XmanagerEnterprise5.
- Check the box labeled Connect using different credentials and click Finish.
- When prompted, enter your Bucknell username and password when requested (enter bucknell\yourusername for the username) and click OK.
- Double-click Xmanager5.exe
- When the installer finishes, you should find a folder called Xmanager Enterprise 5 in your Start menu.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Tech Desk at 570.577.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Linux, Windows, x-manager, x-windows,xmanager, xwindows